——Hi everyone, I’m Shelly from Indonesia.
I love learning and teaching languages.
I completed TEFL certification in 2016 and have taught English in Guangxi Normal University in Guilin, China, and have also taught English at a Primary school in Surabaya, Indonesia.
—— I really enjoy learning languages. I am currently learning Chinese and Japanese. As a foreign language learner myself I understand the joys and also the challenges of learning a foreign language and am keen to help you progress with your own learning journey.
What you can expect:
1. Learn basic pronunciation, sentence structure, and building vocabulary (for beginners)
2. Discuss various topics of your interest (for advance level)
3. Learn colloquial language (if you need the language for practical/ casual interaction)
5. Customization depending on what you want to learn
Why should you study Indonesian? Here are various reasons why you should consider learning Indonesian.
1. Explore a Diverse Country
Indonesia is a large country with a population of more than 261 million,...