Building on the experience of nearly twenty years in the teaching of Arabic-speaking them, and ten years in teaching Arabic as a second language to non-native speakers of American, European and Asian nationalities using the latest teaching methods
communicative, and through my love for my work and dedication to the success of the educational process I during this the period of my work I aim to achieve the following:
- I aim ensure the success of the educational process in the spirit of one team.
- I aim to that learner likes Arabic.
- Be proficient learner different linguistic skills in Arabic writing, reading and listening and speaking, as well as mastery of the rules by practicing the language.
- The learner to be able to communicate with the Arabs in an easy way.
- That the learner to various customs and traditions of Arab culture recognize ....
- The learner to be able to understand what they hear from the Arabs, or Arab media in Arabic.
- Be proficient learner different writing skills.
- To acquire learner writing calligraphy skill, private copying and patch line.
- That the learner who specializes in the study of Arabic dialects practiced tone of Yemen and Egypt's when you need .
- Due to my experience accumulated me the ability to teach Arabic to non-native speakers without having to rely on the translator only when absolutely necessary.
* Relationship wiht students always be a relationship of friendship primarily dominated by love, mutual trust and cooperation in the success of the educational process, not a relationship based on material only.
* I have been adopting in education of the Arabic language on the exercise of the Arabic language communicative way, through dialogues and talk with the learners to apply what they have learned from the vocabulary and rules.
* I like to contribute whatever I can to the success of the educational institution that I work for has, because the organization that my success is a success for me and for the educational process.